Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How To Get Your Blog's Domain Name And Hosting For CHEAP


This is the best way to get a domain name for cheap. This is for blogger. I have since moved over to Wordpress and I love it however if you are a mom looking for another alternative to paying $50-$60 to host your own domain for your blog this may be a great solution.

When I first started to blog I was using blogger. When I found this little tip I was so happy I shared it with others and some had not heard of this method so I really wanted to share it with you.

Many mom bloggers want a more professional appearance. If you are one of those I'm sure you are thinking that you really need a domain name. Well I just stumbled on the easiest and as far as I can tell the cheapest way to accomplish that task.

I've shared this with a few people and they didn't even know it was possible. So it is possible, not only that but I've done this with my blog.

I was looking at hosting options and that is how I discovered this gem. This is the most amazing option because what if you don't feel like keeping your name for 3 years or paying $50 - $60 just to get a yourblog.com? Well thanks to blogger you don't have to.

I could write the instructions all out but this link below will show you exactly what to do. Not to mention blogger has a snazzy video to help you. Well OK it's no so snazzy but it will help you. Once you click the link you should see a box that says

What would you like to do?

Buy a custom domain through blogger Host my blog on a URL I already own.

You will click buy a custom domain.

I'm assuming you'd like to get your URL and this is why your checking out this article. Lets look here http://yourwebsitename.blogspot.com what you would do is click buy a custom domain and in the box that says check availability put your name and see if it's available. If it is you can have your dot com!

Cool huh? So click the link below, follow the easy instructions, and with $10 paid to Google checkout in a day or so your site will be redirected to your own personal dot com and you can look professional like the other top mom bloggers!

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/static.py?page=ts.cs&ts=1233381

Domain Privacy   Domain Monitor - How to Catch an Expiring Domain   Do You Really Need a Dot Com (.com) Domain Name? Maybe Not!   Tips for Choosing A Perfect Domain   The Domaining Home Business Model for Entrepreneurs   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。